SSI warrants its products for (12) months from date of shipment against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is rendered void if product has been changed, altered or modified significantly without express written permission from SSI. Warranty is void if the product has become defective due to acts of God, negligence, abuse or misuse.
SSI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness of our products for a particular purpose. SSI shall not be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to lost income, loss of use, lost data or any sums paid by Buyer to third parties.
SSI reserves the right to repair or replace defective products during the warranty period.
DOA (Defect on Arrival) items must be return within 30 days from the invoice date for IMMEDIATE replacement or credit.
Other defective items under warranty (over 30 days) will be serviced and repaired within 5 business days from the day we received the unit.
Warranty DOES NOT cover physical damages caused by mishandling or improper use of the unit.
- Parts and Labor for repairing the defective parts.
- One way shipping freight to customer via UPS ground service.
- Overnight, 2nd day, or 3rd day services will be bill with a freight charge that equals the difference between desired shipping method and ground.
All return items, including DOA, service, upgrade, cross-ship or evaluation, must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping.
Following items returned for warranty may be REFUSED if:
- Removal of serial number
- Returned without RMA number
- Improper packing when returned causing physical damages